Once you have successfully completed setting your Bread configurations, you can begin testing your WooCommerce integration. Please view Testing your Bread Integration for detailed instructions on best practices for testing integration.
During testing, please confirm the following:
- Bread buttons are clearly displayed on product and cart pages
- Changing the product quantity should update the Bread button $/month price
- Selecting higher or lower priced product variations or selecting product add-ons should update the Bread button $/month price
- Bread buttons successfully open the Bread modal when clicked
- Bread is available as a payment method on the checkout page
- Checkouts completed from product, cart, and checkout pages are recorded in both the Bread merchant portal and the WooCommerce orders list
Filling Out the Bread Modal
When filling out the Bread form in sandbox mode, feel free to make up ‘borrower’ credentials – no real credit is pulled, and no texts or emails are sent by Bread.
A few things to note, you can use:
- Any name, address and email
- Mobile Number: A random sequence of 10 digits – don’t use duplicates or sequential numbers (e.g. 555-555-5555 or 123-456-7890)
- Birth Date: A birth date before 2000
- Last 4 Digits of SSN: 07xx (Any 4-digit number starting with 07, such as 0789) to simulate approval, or 0400 to simulate denial
- Mobile Code / Token: 1234