Once you are ready to go live with your Bread integration, you will have to replace your sandbox API keys with live (production) API keys. Please email your main Success point of contact and they will provide you with access to the live Merchant portal where you will find your live API keys under Account Settings.
Once you receive your live keys, you will have to enter them into the Shopify gateway, the Bread Shopify app settings, and the Bread Apply buttons on your site (if you are using this feature).
Shopify Gateway Portal
- Navigate to shopify.getbread.com, enter your login credentials and Submit.
- Under Bread Settings, enter your Live API keys into the fields Production Api Key and Production Shared Secret and click Submit.
Shopify Payment Settings
- Navigate to your Shopify Admin and open Settings.
- Select Payment providers and scroll down to Alternative payments.
- Next to Bread, click Edit.
- Uncheck Use test mode and hit Save.
Bread Shopify App
- Navigate to your Shopify Admin, select Apps from the menu on the left, and then click on Bread under Installed apps.
- Uncheck “Use sandbox (test) mode”.
- Under Authentication, replace your sandbox keys with your live (production) API keys in the fields Public API key and Secret API key.
- Make sure to hit Save in the upper right corner.
Bread Apply Buttons
If you’re making use of the Bread Apply feature to display Get My Rate buttons on your store, make sure to change the data-api-key attribute to your live public API key.
See Bread Apply docs for more details.