Once you have completed integration and testing with Bread and are satisfied with your implementation, it is time to make Bread live. Please follow these steps to turn Bread on for your customers.
Going Live Checklist
- Access Live Merchant Portal: Ask your main Success point of contact for access to your live merchant portal
- Enter Production Keys: Navigate to Bread Extension settings under System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods. Bread will be present among the available payment methods. Enter your live API key and Secret key (found in the live merchant portal under Account Settings) in the fields labeled Production API Key and Production API Secret Key.
- Save your settings.
- Customize Live Bread Modal: Customize your live Bread modal in your live merchant portal under Checkout Settings. These settings are not automatically carried over from your sandbox merchant portal.
- Get My Rate Buttons: If you’re making use of the Bread Apply feature to display Get My Rate buttons on your store, make sure to change the data-api-key attribute to your live public API key. See Bread Apply docs for more details.
- Set Sandbox (Test) Mode to No: Change Sandbox (Test) Mode to No, and then save your settings one last time.
Bread is now live!