We offer a Bread extension with deep native support for Magento 2. The Bread extension injects Bread into the following:
Product detail page: Place a Bread button with “as low as” per month pricing on your product detail page. Customers can pre-qualify for financing directly, and optionally complete the purchase for a single product with Bread without having to leave the page.
Shopping cart overview page: Place a Bread button with “as low as” per month pricing on your cart overview page for all products in the cart. Customers can pre-qualify for financing directly, and optionally complete the purchase for their entire cart with Bread without having to leave the page.
Payment method on checkout page: Integrate Bread into your store’s existing Magento 2 checkout flow and offer Bread’s financing option alongside your existing standard payment methods. Customers can pre-qualify and complete their purchase with Bread.
Magento admin-side order creation: Use Magento’s admin-side order creation to generate customized Bread carts for customers in-store or over the phone. Customers can then open the Bread cart, pre-qualify for financing, and complete their purchase with Bread.
The integration with Magento 2 involves the following steps:
Install and set up the Bread Magento 2 extension
- Acquire the extension package from your Bread Success point of contact
- Install the Bread extension
- Configure the Bread extension in your Magento admin
Customize the experience
- Choose where you wish Bread to appear
- Customize the appearance of the Bread button
- Customize the Bread customer experience
Test the Bread integration
- Confirm Bread buttons appear where they should
- Test the Bread modal
- Attempt and confirm successful transactions with Bread
Manage transactions in Magento 2
- Confirm Bread transactions appear in Magento OMS and Bread merchant portal
- Settle, Cancel, Refund Bread transactions in your Magento admin
In-store and Phone Sales with Bread
- Create Bread carts with Magento admin-side order creation for in-store and over the phone customers
Going Live with Bread
- Enter live API credentials
- Customize live Bread modal