Install the Bread Extension
The Bread extension contains everything you need to integrate Bread into your Magento 2 store.
- Download Bread extension as zip file
- Unzip contents into
- From the server terminal, run
bin/magento module:enable Bread_BreadCheckout
Configure the Bread Extension
Find the Bread settings page in your store. From the Magento 2 admin:
- Click on Stores on the left hand menu, select Configuration under Settings
- Under Configuration, click on the Sales menu and select Payment Methods
- Under Payment Methods, open Other Payment Methods and Bread Checkout
- Make sure that Enabled is set to Yes
- API Mode should be set to
Sandboxduring integration, but should be switched over to
Liveonce your integration is ready for production
- Find your sandbox API and secret keys from your Bread sandbox merchant portal, under Account Settings
- Enter your API Key into the API Public Key field
- Enter your Secret Key into the API Secret Key field
- Set Payment Action to Authorize & Capture to request for the immediate capture of funds upon checkout. Please speak with your Success account manager before enabling Authorize & Capture
- In the upper right corner, hit Save Config to save your settings
Show “as low as” pricing to not-logged-in users
Enable this setting to display an “as low as” per month price. Disable this setting to display “Pay over time” to customers that are not logged into Bread.
This setting should be enabled for merchants selling health-related products. Healthcare mode restricts customer and product information from being automatically sent to Bread. Checkout from product and cart pages will be disabled as well.
Bread Button Design
Enter your custom CSS for Bread buttons. Your CSS should be minified into a single-line string. Please see Style the Bread Button for guidance on forming your Bread button CSS.
Enable Targeted Financing based on Cart Size
Enable this setting to conditionally offer promotional financing programs, such as a 0% APR program, based on the total cart or product price. Please reach out to your Success account manager to set up promotional financing programs and get your financing program ID.