Testing the Bread Button
Please view Testing your Bread Integration for instructions on testing your integration.
Testing your Bread integration is a critical step in ensuring a smooth experience for your customers and your team. We recommend thoroughly testing Bread button functionality on each view: product, cart, and checkout. Make sure to complete a few test checkouts and confirm those orders appear in your order management system. Confirm that Bread is in sandbox mode before attempting test checkouts.
Filling Out the Bread Modal
When filling out the Bread form in sandbox mode, feel free to make up ‘borrower’ credentials – no real credit is pulled, and no texts or emails are sent by Bread.
A few things to note, you can use:
- Any name, address and email
- Mobile Number: A random sequence of 10 digits – don’t use duplicates or sequential numbers (e.g. 555-555-5555 or 123-456-7890)
- Birth Date: A birth date before 2000
- Last 4 Digits of SSN: 07xx (Any 4-digit number starting with 07, such as 0789) to simulate approval, or 0400 to simulate denial
- Mobile Code / Token: 1234